Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Just Sold over Asking! Spacious and Stylish 3 BR, 2 BA Condo with a 90 Walk Score!
Well located in a quiet residential pocket with a 90 Walk Score, this contemporary condo in a 2-unit HOA offers a spacious floor plan featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms with plenty of storage space as well as one car garage parking!
The generously-sized living room with newer double paned windows and handsome fireplace opens to the bright kitchen and dining area, creating an ideal space for entertaining. The generously sized eat-in kitchen features brand new stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry - perfect for preparing a gourmet meal for friends and family. This charming living space is highlighted by brand new wide-plank oak flooring and designer-selected modern lighting. Off the living room is one of two updated bathrooms featuring new fixtures and lighting.
At the back of the home, the three nicely sized bedrooms including a master suite and second updated bathroom enjoy wonderful light, large closets and brand new, plush carpeting. The two south-facing bedrooms with tall windows overlooking the shared garden boast gorgeous views of the city and San Bruno Mountain. The lovely, landscaped garden presents an opportunity to exercise your green thumb, or simply sit and enjoy the peace and quiet. One car side-by-side parking is included in the garage, with interior access to the common entry foyer. Also enjoy a private washer/dryer and abundant exclusive-use storage space on the garage level.
This special home is situated in a near-perfect location on a no-outlet street with little traffic, surrounded by the thriving Mt. Davidson Manor neighborhood and within reach to everything the city has to offer. Walk to Ocean Avenue brew pubs and dining, shopping (Whole Foods), cafes (Philz, and several local cafés and tea shops), green outdoor spaces (Aptos Playground) and easy Muni and BART access. Sunnyside and Miraloma playgrounds are also nearby. Enjoy quick 101/280 freeways access. The home is also just minutes by car to West Portal, Stern Grove Park, Glen Park and Stonestown Mall.
- 3 large bedrooms with great closets & 2 full bathrooms!
- Quiet master suite & 2nd bedroom feature gorgeous views of the city and San Bruno Mountain
- Spacious kitchen with new stainless steel appliances & abundant cabinetry
- Sunny dining area off the kitchen - perfect for entertaining!
- Oversized living room with newer, large windows & fireplace
- Brand new wide-plank oak flooring
- Contemporary designer-selected lighting
- Newly painted inside and out!
- Peaceful, shared garden
- Private washer/dryer & abundant storage space on the garage level
- One car side by side garage parking
- Low HOA dues only $375 per month
- Built in 1990; 1398 square feet per tax records
- Walk or short drive to City College and SF State University
- Quiet enclave, yet conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, cafes & parks
- Walk to local cafes, Whole Foods & Aptos Playground!
- Easy access to public trans (Muni K line, Bart, buses) & 101/280 freeways
- Close to Commodore Sloat Elementary School and Aptos Middle School